No Bake Cookies are a nostalgic, childhood favorite for a lot of people. These are the perfect cookies to make with the kids when it comes to a easy, delicious sweet treat that everyone will love. They are so easy to make & they don't require an oven! This indulgent cookies is made from staple ingredients that you can find in any pantry. With minutes of work & the only longest part is waiting for them to harden, they are the perfect & easiest treat to make with the kids with no fuss!
Like we said, no bake cookies contain few, simple ingredients. Get prepared before hand & have all your ingredients at the ready for when the mixture is ready. The cookies will tun out better & the whole process will be easy, breezy. Even if you have a few kiddos that are impatient waiting for them to harden, they are still delicious to grab slightly earlier.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (Unsweetened)
- 3 cups of quick oats
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Once you have all of your ingredients prepared, you can start creating!
1. Take a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment.
2. Grab the sugar, butter, cocoa powder, & milk to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat & let it boil for 1 minute. (Stir occasionally)
3. Remove the mixture from the heat.
4. Add the peanut butter, oats, & vanilla then stir.
5. Scoop the mixture out at whatever size you would like them to be (big or small) & place individually on the sheet with wax paper or parchment.
6. Let them sit at room temperature for about 30 - 45 minutes & ENJOY!
*Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days after!*
That's it! A quick, simple, & easy treat for a fun baking night with the kids!