Stover's Sweet Shoppe Tuxedo Bundle
Are you looking to make elegant and chic chocolate-dipped treats? Stover's Sweet Shoppe Tuxedo Bundle is just the thing for you!
Dark & White chocolate melts plus a little bit of sparkle make this bundle award-worthy. Stover's Sweet Shoppe Ultra White stands out next to the dark black chocolate wafers. Add in a little bit of White Pearl Tinker Dust for a crystal-like shimmer. The ultimate compound chocolate melts for glitz & glam.
- Stover's Sweet Shoppe Dark Coating Wafers - 5 LB
- Stover's Sweet Shoppe Ultra White - 5 LB
- Stover's Sweet Shoppe Milk - 5LB
- Bakel Tinker Dust - White Pearl
- 100 Lollipop sticks - 6 inch
- Chocolate coating for cake pops
- Chocolate for cakesicle molds
- Chocolate for candy molds
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Chocolate covered Oreos
- Chocolate covered marshmallows
For best results, melt Stover's Sweet Shoppe Coating Wafers in a microwave safe plastic container in the microwave. Stir until smooth, careful not to overheat. To add color, shake the Chefmaster Black Candy Coloring and add a few drops into the melted chocolate. Add more until you reach your desired color.
“love that i could get a little amount of a few different things all in one bundle!”
Stover's Sweet Shoppe Customer
using sweet shoppe wafers
Whether you use the mirco or a double boiler, slow & steady is the key to melting our coating wafers for your projects.
chocolate covered marshmallows
This chocolate dipped marshmallow recipe is easy enough for anyone to create! The perfect treat for any time of year!
decorating with nonpariels
The difference between sprinkles & nonpareils is in their shape. Our nonpareils are tiny, ball-shaped sprinkles.